Click on a specific feature or go through them all
Knowledge Base is an online store resource center, that answers customers’ most popular questions and covers most customers’ self-service features.
Knowledge Base Hub - this is the place, where all categories and articles are listed. You can change URL of this page in Settings.
- Example of Category Page - it contains all articles, that are assigned to this Category, along with short preview.
- Example of Article Page - here you can see, how article is displayed, and how customers can rate and comment it. Note, that it can have more than one Category - they will be listed below contents.
- Categories - here you will find a list of all Categories, defined for your Knowledge Base.
- Example of Root Category - there can be only one Category of this type per store, and it is the only one to have Storeview visibility filter.
- Example of Regular Category - this is how regular Category should look like.
- Use Add Root Category and Add Subcategory buttons to create your own Categories. Please, note - if you're trying to create a subcategory, make sure, that you had selected at the Tree side pane its parent.
- Articles - here you will find a list of all articles, defined for your Knowledge Base.
Settings - toy with different configurations, and see how it can tune-up our extension.
If you have more questions, please, refer to full documentation.